Ian D. K. Kelly
Creation and Design
- I can talk to users
- I can create designs
- I can listen to ideas
- I can create plans
- I can manage production
- I can explain the product.
I have many years experience in the design, management and development of new software systems. I have taken many ideas from their initial conception through to a finished product, and I can do the same for your ideas too.
There are a number of stages here:
- I can talk to the business and user community to discover what might be required of a new system, or what facilities might be added to an existing system;
- I can create coherent technical designs to match these user requirements;
- I can communicate with designers and analysts, where it is necessary to take already-existing designs, and incorporate their ideas into my thinking;
- I can formulate technically viable schedules for the implementation of these ideas into new systems, or their incorporation into existing systems;
- I can manage teams whose function is development, ensuring that they deliver on track and on time;
- I can talk to the end user and tell him clearly what he is going to get, and how it helps satify his business needs.
I can help your design process. Just contact me ...
Phone: +44 (0) 1276 857 599 or e-mail: